The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data. FI$Cal released the following enhancements in September 2020 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Req to Check (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Created new Interface to upload attachments to vouchers based on validation like Voucher Style, Voucher Status, and Approval Status. Access to run the interface is granted to the following roles:
- Added code to validate and allow uploading attachments to Vouchers only if the PHI or Confidential checkbox is not checked. (CS0247314)
- Included Cash Validation/Cash Validation Appropriation Control (CV/CVAC) Error Dashboard under Dept 360 Consolidated Error Dashboard (CS0213422)
Record to Report: (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, KK)
- Created 4 queries as below:
ZZ_PFA_ACT_SUMMARY – This query will extract all certified PFA transaction summarized by PFA source and targets. This will be accessible by users having GL_VIEWER role.
ZZ_PFA_DETAIL_HISTORY – This query will extract all Certified PFA transaction details from Journal header, Journal Line and LD Accounting Table. This will be accessible by users having GL_VIEWER role.
ZZ_PFA_CASH_RECON_QRY- This query will extract all journals with PFA Journal source (12N,11N) having due to/due from accounts. This query will be used to reclass the journal data to the correct PFA accrual account. This will be accessible by users having GL_VIEWER role.
ZZ_GL_PFA_BCT_QRY – This query will extract all journals with Journal source for Bond Cash Transfer and Cash Transfer (5BD-PFBC,1SA-PFCT) and their corresponding PFA certification data. This query will be used by SCO to review and approve Bond Cash Transfer journals. This will be accessible by users having GL_VIEWER role.
The queries have been added to non-confidential access groups “ZZ_CA_GL_CUSTOM” and “ZZ_CA_GL_PS.” These access groups have been assigned to “GL_VIEWER” permission list. (CS0241163)
- 1. Developed a new PFA “Summarization Process (ZZ_GL_PFARVW)” that will be run by “Department Journal Approvers” to summarize and display PFA eligible transactions in the PFA Review page.
2. Created a new run control page to run the “Summarization Process” under the navigation “FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Extension > GL > PFA Interface Review > PFA Summarization Process.”
3. Developed a new PFA Review page (Navigation- FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Extension > GL > PFA Interface Review > PFA Interface Review) to allow Department Journal Approver to select, review, and certify the summarized PFA transactions.
4. Developed a new process “Certification Process (ZZ_GL_PFACER)” that will be run by “Department Journal Approvers” or “SCO PFA Processor.” This process will be triggered from Review Page on clicking “Certify Button.”
4. Developed a new “PFA Journal Generation (ZZ_GL_PFAJRN)” process to create PFA submission Journal in PFA Submission Ledger for Certified PFA transactions. This will be run as part Batch (UC4).
5. Created a new run control page to run the “PFA Journal Generation” under the navigation “FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Extension > GL > PFA Interface Review > PFA Journal Generation.” This process can be run by “SCO PFA processor” as ad-hock if required.
6. Developed a configuration page “PFA Interface Options” that can be accessed and updated by “SCO PFA Config Maintainer.” (CS0241163)
- Developed a new “PFA Interface” process (ZZ_GL_TC36AE) to Interface Certified PFA transactions (TC36) to SCO Legacy. This new process will be called by SCO Outbound Interface process (ZZ_GL_TCO) and will be scheduled to run in daily batch. (CS0241165)
Provided access to department users (Z_DEPT_AP_PAYMENT_MAINT) to complete these actions: Close vouchers with Manual Origin, Cancel voucher payments with Manual Origin for the bank account codes specific to their departments (CTS Bank Account keys (0012,0000) and Warrant Vouchers with MAN origin (CS0074786).