The Customer Impact Committee serves in support of the FI$Cal Project; it was created to act as the primary customer representative to the FI$Cal Steering Committee for all departments, including those selected to be first affected by the implementation of FI$Cal’s systems.
The Customer Impact Committee partners with FI$Cal’s Project Steering Committee as a leadership group to provide a formal mechanism for departments and agencies to express their views and receive information from the FI$Cal project team, provide broad input and advice to the Steering Committee and promote effective representation of department needs during the entire life-cycle of the FI$Cal Project.
Members of the Customer Impact Committee are representatives of those departments currently considered to be in an active preparation phase of the FI$Cal Project, as well as permanent members:
- Business, Consumer Services, and Housing Agency
- California Military Department
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Department of Education
- Department of Food and Agriculture
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Justice
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Government Operations Agency
- Health and Human Services Agency
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Natural Resources Agency
- State Board of Equalization
- Transportation Agency
The role of the Customer Impact Committee is ongoing; meetings are held bi-monthly.
- Customer Impact Committee Charter (PDF) (July 2016)
- Customer Impact Committee Members (PDF) (August 2020)
For more information about the Customer Impact Committee and its role contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on