The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in March 2021 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Record to Report (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, KK (commitment control)
- Built custom interactive pages for department users to add reconciling items and validate/modify system amounts to produce the final reconciliation as part of their month-end process. The interactive pages and application engine load process use string table (Z_GL299) configuration, which is included in Phire migration. In addition, a new BI Publisher report was developed to reflect the final reconciliation in compliance with SAM.Access to this Extension and Report is given to following permission lists:
Req to Check (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Modified code to display Liability Amount for Withholding Class 04 (Federal Tax Withholding) for both two reports: Enhance Reportable Payments Report (RPTAP020) and Consolidated Reportable Payments Report (RPTAP098). (CS0179826/INC0026194)
- Created Event WorkCenter as follows:
- Create 12 new pages
- Configure 19 existing pages
- Create 2 new dashboards
- Configure 3 existing queries
- Configure 1 existing report
- Granted Security to the Event WorkCenter to 9 roles and 7 permission lists.
- SQL Script to migrate Event WorkCenter configuration. (CS0155824)
- Modified the P-Card Maintenance page to allow Central P-Card Maintainer to search for “Closed transaction not associated with the Voucher” and update status to “Staged.” (CS0248877)