Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in January 2022.
- Departmental Income and Expense Report Aid (updated)
- FI$Cal Data Extracts – Purchase Order Details (updated)
- FISCal.061– Create a PO Voucher (updated)
- FISCal.169 – Description of LD Payroll Queries (updated)
- FISCal.324 – Disable User in Identity Self-Service (updated)
- FISCal.391B – SCO Approval of AR Deposits – Remittances (updated)
- FISCal.416 – How to Use FI$Cal Department 360 Tool (updated)
- FISCal.479 – FI$Cal Learning Center Quick Start Guide (updated)
- FISCal.504 – Warrant Voucher Spreadsheet Upload Interface – Inbound (INFAP054) (new)
- FISCal.508 – How to verify when Bidders have viewed the Event Package (new)
You can be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- LD Add An Employee to FISCal And Obtain Their Employee ID (new)
- LD Configure Employee With Individual Defaults (new)
- LD Configure New Employee With Group Defaults (new)
- LD Find An Employee ID Number (new)
- FI$Cal Data Extracts (updated)
- Labor Distribution (updated)
- Processing Procurement Contracts (updated)
- Voucher Processing (updated)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC at https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the FLC or the above information, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.