The Department of FISCal (FI$Cal) continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in April (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
- Request to update the IBond label to IBond/IIJA on the following pages:
purchase order (PO) pages, contract pages, State Contract and Procurement Registration System (SCPRS) data entry pages, event pages, procurement card reconciliation pages, I-Bond configuration pages, Form 810 intake page, process scheduler request page, and Form 810 A.
- Add “IIJA SB Goal Exempt” checkbox to the PO, contract, SCPRS data entry, event pages, and procurement and reconciliation pages.
- Modify the existing I-Bond configuration page to add the setting to control the display of the IIJA SB goal exempt checkbox on the transactions.
Fixed code to update IBond field labels and added IIJA SB Goal Exempt checkbox on the pages listed in the request.
- Modified the existing I-Bond Configuration page to add a setting to control the display of the IIJA SB goal exempt checkbox on the transactions.
GS $Mart procurement only enhancement:
- Add new GS $mart flag to procurement contracts and PO components.
- Add new tax only line features for applicable POs and modify the voucher search to only pull the tax only line.
- Modify SCPRS view to display the GS $Mart contract and its lender and supplier POs as one result.
- Added new GS $mart flag to procurement contracts and PO components.
- Added new tax only line features for applicable POs and modified the voucher search to only pull the tax only line.
- Modified SCPRS view to display the GS $Mart contract and its lender and supplier POs as one result.
Modify month-end close automation process to:
- Close GL DEPTADJ after GL MODACCRL closure when there is no pending encumbrance data, which needs to be posted to GL and if encumbrance journals are pending then close GL DEPTADJ during nightly batch after encumbrance journals are posted.
- Open Period 998 for ledger groups ‘DEPTADJ’, ‘ALLC_ENC’, ‘ALLC_EXP’, ‘ALLC_REV’, and ‘STATISTIC’ when Period 12 for GL MODACCRL is closed.
Updated code to close GL DEPTADJ after GL MODACCRL when there are no pending encumbrance data which needs to be posted to GL and to Open Period 998 for ledger groups ‘DEPTADJ’, ‘ALLC_ENC’, ‘ALLC_EXP’, ‘ALLC_REV’, and ‘STATISTIC’ when Period 12 for GL MODACCRL is closed.
EPIC 95819 – Request for project type clean up and configuration change. The default SETID will be updated from ‘STATE’ to BU# for all departments.
- Changed configuration for project type SETID from STATE to BU# for all BUs.
Changed SQL to copy statewide project type to each BU#.
- Changed SQL to remove BU project types from STATE SETID list.
- Updated the prompt table to correct table that SETID is dependent on the Tableset Control page, if processes or reports run parameter used wrong project type lookup table.
Security request to add CA Processor and CA Reporter to access Customer Contract Prepaid report.
Added Z_CA_PROCESSOR and Z_CA_REPORTER to access Customer Contract Prepaid Report (RPTPC055).
EPIC 98693 – Enhancement needed for Customer Contract Prepaid Report RPTPC055. Additional user access to the report is required for the enhancement. The report currently contains incorrect balance and the report structure and run parameter combination could result in a report that misleads the user.
- Removed project/activity from Run Parameter page.
- Fixed incorrect utilization amount balance and total balance.
- Updated report fields and report output for both Summary/Detail Report.
- Eliminated contracts without both balance and adjustment amount within the date range user selected.