Department of FI$Cal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in January 2019 (descriptions include ServiceNow case number):
Req to Check (Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, and Asset Management)
- Enabled use of procurement group IDs on consolidated purchases (CS0094927)
- Buyers will receive error messages if files imported from SCPRS have errors (CS0074820)
Order to Cash (Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Management)
- Upfront fund code chart field validation to enable invoices to generate appropriate accounting entries. (CS0074847)
- New dunning date field on AR report to help departments track and collect past due invoice items and manage the accounts receivables eligible for FTB collections. (CS0077608)
- Improved statement report to provide customers with their account balances so that they can make timely payments (CS0078122)
- Addition of deposit ID on Daily Agency Deposit Report (CS0111294)
- New interface for departments with customized Deposit Slips (CS0127438)
Record to Report (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, Commitment Control)
New detail on Labor Report to track PY dollars (CS0078108)
Month-End Close/Year-End Close
- Search filter now available on Month-End Close Dashboard (CS0131521)
Please refer to the Release Notes for additional details and previous enhancements.
Coming up, FI$Cal is working on: enabling comments on approved vouchers; spreadsheet upload for deposits and payments; upgrades to multiple reports; allowing future dated deposits and more.