The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in May 2020 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Req to Check: (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Updated code for SCO requests for Replacements Warrant Report to:
validate user’s business unit security and fund configuration when generating data for the report.
2. insert a page break when grouping by business unit. (CS0223844)
- Added code for extension to store subcontractor data into a table and send email notification by fetching the data from that table. Created a new configuration page to control the send email notification options for all bidder/supplier profiles. (CS0170549)
- Created a new maintenance page for Central P-Card Maintainers with the ability to flip the transaction status from ‘staged’ to ‘closed.’
If user deletes the specific P-Card voucher lines from P-Card voucher or deletes/closes the complete voucher, modified the code to remove the link between the P-Card transaction and its respective voucher. (CS0205737)
- Added code to include validation to check that the buyer contact field is always populated and, if not, log it in the error file. Added code to include validation to check that the user has Buyer ID authorization and, if not, log it in the error file. (CS0221765)
- Requested to send email notification to Prime Supplier and listed certified subcontractors, informing them that they are listed as subcontractors on PO, SCPRS and Procurement Contract. Currently system doesn’t send these emails automatically. (CS0170549))
- Requested to create a fluid worklist Work Center, where the user will be able to see pending approval items in all modules. (CS0155824)
Order to Cash (AR, Billing, Cash Management)
- Updated process to include Items Originated from Customer Contracts and Federal Funds (CS0189986)