Department of FI$Cal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in May 2019 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Order to Cash (Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Management)
- Updated deposit slip search page to have ability to search by Entered Date and Dollar Amount. Going Forward, Departments will also have ability to create Future dated Deposits within the Open Period (CS0127463)
- Implemented a new process to identify ARs for Reverted Appropriations and Reclassify automatically. Also, Summary Receivable report by Chartfield is updated to review Item Reclass status and Document fields. (CS0077982)
- Updated deposit slip search page to have ability to search by Entered Date and Dollar Amount (CS0142761)
- Implemented an update to AR Item Interface (INFAR006) to allow departments to upload Payroll AR by validating that Payroll AR number and pay period is populated for items related to Payroll AR, as required. (CS0151501)
Reg to Check
- Created a report to track additions, deletions or changes to a supplier’s withholding class. The report is run by change date and by all suppliers, one supplier, or a list of suppliers. (CS0159094)
- Added a tile to the Department 360 Dashboard to summarize and display the revenue information for department users. This will drill down to display four charts: receipts by type, receipts by fund, receivables by type and receivables by fund. (CS0131578)
- Removed Query Manager from selected Permission Lists. General communication sent to users in December 2017 to individually request the new Query Manager role, if they need it.(CS0074989)
- Created a view-only role to the Create/Add Deposit Slip Viewer Role (Z_DEPT_AR_DEP_SLIP_VIEWER) (CS0119003)
Please refer to the Release Notes for additional details and previous enhancements.
Coming up, FI$Cal is working on: Electronic claims process for vouchers, ability to mark deposits “complete” in mass, Report to identify outstanding AR deposits that are not processed (or denied) and the reasons, and Account Code Defaults in Requisitions and POs.