The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data. FI$Cal released the following enhancements in March 2020 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Order to Cash: (AR, Billing, Cash Management)
- Processed Architecture Revolving Fund transfer for DGS in FI$Cal System based on legacy paper ARF forms.
1)ARF Form will store all the physical form related information in FI$Cal System.
2) ARF Sub System Entries process will create Deposit and Voucher for the DGS/Department Business Unit based on ARF Form Type.
3) ARF Reversal Subsystem process will reverse the GL108 journal that is marked for TC41 transaction and create new reversal journal once the ARF Request form is processed. (CS0215647)
- Brought remittance payments for non-FI$Cal departments into FI$Cal.
(1) EXTCM016 – Demand Deposit Accounting entry process will create deposits from non-FI$Cal departments as well for deposit slips.
(2) EXTAR016 – Cash clearing will also run for deposits created for non-FI$Cal departments.
(3) INFAR016 – eFITS interface will create deposit accounting based on remittances received from Legacy.
(4) EXTCM009 – Cash Reclassification process will reverse eFITS balancing cash lines. (CS0215647)
Req to Check: (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Created ability to regroup a split P-Card Transaction until a voucher is created. Created the new “Regroup Transactions” page that allows Z_CNTRL_PO_P-CARD_MAINT & Z_DEPT_PO_P_CARD_MAINT to regroup the transactions. (CS0130777)
- Transactions having different values for Voucher Business Unit and GL Business Unit will be processed in INFAP006 by defaulting GL Business Unit to Voucher Business Unit. (CS0188540)
- Created three new queries:
- 1. To identify POs with reverted budget.
2. To identify encumbrance balance for reverted budget.
3. To identify encumbrance journals by appropriation. (CS0197023)
- Created a new report for departmental user to identify vouchers that are Reset or Denied by SCO. Access to this Report is given to Z_AP_REPORTER (CS0205308)
Record to Report (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, KK)
- Enhanced INFGL108 to process new SCO Transaction Codes to be processed from the inbound file from SCO Legacy and to create General Ledger Journals. (CS0215647)
- Allowed both Statewide Default Alternate Account and BU Specific Alternate Accounts to co-exist in configuration. First phase – temporarily allow code enhancement so that both Statewide Default Alternate Account and BU Specific Alternate Accounts to exist in the mapping mode. (CS0196199
- Modified Chartfield Request page to validate for open transactions and created a new custom Application Engine for the COA Open Transaction report. (CS0202310)