The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in January 2020 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Req to Check: (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Added enhancement to improve efficiencies in department P-Card reconciliations and to provide SCO auditors with direct access to review P-Cards. 1) Added code to allow attachments and/or comments to be copied onto the newly split lines when department uses the manual or automatic split feature. 2) P-Card attachments/justification/comments flow to AP or an attachment URL component feature that can be accessed from the associated P-Card voucher. (CS0130772)
- To restore the use of template vouchers, disabled the Copy from Source Document functionality when creating the template. (CS0076714)
Order to Cash: (AR, Billing, Cash Management)
- Created configuration pages to configure Request Type, Certification Language, Required Documents, and Approval Rules. To identify the type of AR Remittances and Remittances & Corrections, the user is required to add a Request Type on Deposit Payment. Based on the selected Request Type, the user will be asked for Required Information and the Deposit Payment will be marked as Pre-Approved or Route to SCO for Approval. (CS0155107)
- Added a new action on the Mass Completion Page to add the Request Type and Required Documents on Deposit Payments. (CS0155107)
- 1) Modified Create Accounting Entries pages to add Request Type and Required Documents fields.
2) Created new Application Engine Process “Deposit Pre-Approval” that will identify the Request Type and COA added on the Payments Sequences and based on the Rules configured on Request Type, mark the Payment as Pre-Approved or Route to SCO for Approval. (CS0155107)
- Modified the view on AR_MISCPAY to process the Deposit Payments only when all the Payment Sequences within the ZDD are Approved by SCO. (CS0155107)
Record to Report (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, KK)
- Developed new BI Publisher report (Commitment Control Activity Log Detail History) to improve system performance. (CS0206089)
- Modified Agency Recon Report to include Clearing Program 9999 and an Out of Balance amount showing the difference between SCO and FI$Cal Balances for each page. (CS0176285)