Every fourth Thursday of the month, the Department of FISCal (FI$Cal), goes live on Microsoft Teams with host, Jim Caselli, for a 30 minute webcast, known as FI$CalTv.
Started in 2019, the Business Operation and Solutions Division, Client Communications team launched FI$CalTv as a way to provide department end users with consistent communication and content. An outcome of the first Imagine FI$Cal event, FI$CalTv was created for end users to connect with subject matter experts in real time to ask questions and receive important systems updates, including demos on enhancements, insights into job aids and more.
Over the past year, FI$CalTV has covered everything from teaching departments how to access reports, to reminding users to update their passwords. FI$CalTv episodes can be found on the FI$Cal YouTube channel. So far this year, the team has hosted 11 episodes, including:
- Episode 28 – Accounts Payable Work Center Demonstration
- Episode 29 – Procurement Contract Work Center Demonstration, Tips from the FI$Cal Service Center
- Episode 30 – Customer Item Payment Approval Enhancement Introduction, FI$Cal Learning Center 1 Year Anniversary, and FI$Cal Service Center Ticket Information
- Episode 31 – Demonstration of the Customer Item Payment Approval Enhancement and Information from the FI$Cal Service Center
- Episode 33 – The Importance of Creating and Implementing a FI$Cal Desktop Procedures Guide
- Episode 34 – Power Business Intelligence Overview
- Episode 35 – Accounts Receivable Module’s Mass Completion Page Demonstration
- Episode 36 – Power Business Intelligence Procurement Card Transaction Report
- Episode 37 – Overview and Demonstration of the Accounts Payable Warrant Voucher Spreadsheet Upload Interface and Instructions on the Purchase Order Payment History Search Tool
- Episode 38 – 1099 Reporting Demonstration and Q&A with the Vendor Management Group and Information on the Service Now Self-Service Portal
In addition, the FI$CalTv team occasionally hosts special episodes, such as the May 22 webcast where FI$Cal’s Enhancement Service Center introduced the CTS (Centralized Treasury System) to CTS Fund Transfer Functionality (episode 32), a new Accounts Receivable/Business Intelligence enhancement for transferring funds between two CTS bank accounts.
Additional video resources, such as the ServiceNow self-service portal, purchase order payment history search instructions, and other tips and tricks are also available on FI$Cal’s YouTube channel. To receive notifications when new content is added, click on the “subscribe” button on the channel landing page.
To watch upcoming episodes of FI$CalTv, subscribe to the FI$CalTv mailing list. Each month, you’ll receive an invitation with the next episode’s upcoming guests and a link to watch the broadcast on Microsoft Teams.
Be sure to tune in for our upcoming November/December combined episode for information on the 1099 State Reportable Payments Program on a special date, Thursday, December 8 at 1:30 p.m.