Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in March 2022.
- Commitment Control Overview Flowchart (new)
- Create and Maintain Chart of Accounts Flowchart (new)
- Create and Process General Ledger Journals Flowchart (new)
- Process Allocations Flowchart (new)
- FISCal.270 – Manually Create Catch-up Transactions (updated)
- FISCal.238 – Issue Corrected-New 1099 (updated)
- FISCal.288 – Record a Salary Advance Manual Payment on a Voucher (updated)
- FISCal.507 – Accrual Report (updated)
- FISCal.514 – Accounts Receivable Aging Report by Customer Information (new)
You can be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- Asset Management (AM) Adding an Asset Using Basic Add (new)
- AM Copying an Existing Asset (new)
- AM Understanding Purchasing and Accounts Payable (AP) Integration (new)
- Creating Assets (updated)
- FLC Overview (updated)
- General Ledgers (updated)
- Labor Distribution (updated)
- Maintaining Assets (updated)
- Power BI (new)
- AP WorkCenter Job Aid (new)
- FI$CalTv Episode 28 January 2022: Interview with FI$Cal’s New Chief Deputy Director and AP WorkCenter Demonstration (new)
- FI$CalTv Episode 29 February 2022: New FI$Cal Chief Information Officer, FI$Cal Service Center Helpful Tips and Procurement Contract WorkCenter (new)
- FI$CalTv Episode 30 March 2022: Customer Item Payment Approval Enhancement and FLC Anniversary (new)
Link and Login Information
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.