Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in December 2021.
- CNVDM001 – Outstanding Bond Conversion (new)
- Departmental Income and Expense Report Aid (updated)
- FISCal.080 – PC Reports within the FI$Cal System (updated)
- FISCal.213 – Instructions to Clear Browser Cache when Using Hyperion (updated)
- FISCal.438 – Upload Departmental Logo and Signature (updated)
You can be notified of new or updated Job Aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- BU Uploading Data into the Budget Request (updated)
- BU Setting Up Smart View (updated)
- FI$Cal TV Episode 27 December 2021: 2022 Look Ahead with Micki Moody (new)
- Department Conversions (updated)
- Hyperion Budgeting (updated)
You can access the FLC at https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions on the above information or on the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.