Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in September 2023.
- 079 – Configuring Microsoft Excel Smart View Settings for Hyperion and Single Sign-On (updated)
- 117 – Edit Budget Request Data Directly in Hyperion (updated)
- 176 – Set Up Advance to Office Revolving Fund in FI$Cal (updated)
- 228 – Year End Report 7 – Pre-Closing Trial Balance Report (updated)
- 341 – Uploading Budget Templates in Hyperion (updated)
- 425 – GL-KK Mismatch Identification (updated)
- 436 – Create a Regular Voucher Using Special Handling Instructions (updated)
- 440 – FISCal PFA Functionality (updated)
- 475 – How to Use the Requisition WorkCenter (updated)
- 542 – ARF Transfer Request Form Workflow (new)
- 543 – Program Disbursement Activity Report (new)
By joining our Job Aid Subscription List, you will be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur.
- Maintaining Vouchers (updated)
- FI$Cal TV Episode 48 September 2023: FLC, FI$Cal PeopleSoft Updates, SCO SARD Overview, Asset Management Overview and Tips & Tricks (new)
Link and Login Information
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.