Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in April 2023.
- FISCal.077 – Setting Up User Preferences in Hyperion Planning Application (updated)
- FISCal.079 – Configuring Microsoft Excel Smart View Settings for Hyperion and Single Sign-On (updated)
- FISCal.080 – PC Reports within the FISCal System (updated)
- FISCal.391E – SCO Approval of Advance and Uncleared Collection Distributions for AR Deposits-Remittances (new)
- FISCal.431 – MEC Automation Process (updated)
- FISCal.449 – Generate a FISCal Purchase Requisition for Prison Industry Authority (updated)
- FISCal.515 – AR Auto Reclass Process for ARs with Reverting Appropriations (updated)
By joining our Job Aid Subscription List, you will be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur.
- Introduction to Power BI: Income and Expenses Report (new)
- LM Adding a Financed Purchase Contract (updated)
- LM Amending a Lease (Right-To-Use) Increase/Decrease and Term Extension (updated)
- LM Entering a Lease/Financed Purchase Contract into FI$Cal for Payment (updated)
- LM Expire a Lease (Right-To-Use) at End of Term/Early Termination (updated)
- LM Making a Payment for a Lease/Financed Purchase – Update the Voucher (updated)
- Lease/Financed Purchase Contracts (updated)
- Power BI (updated)
- Requisitions (updated)
- FI$CalTv Episode 42 March 2023: FI$Cal Learning Center, Book to Bank Functionality Demonstration (new)
- Flipped Classroom VILT FLC Powtoons Commercial (new)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the above information or the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.