Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in February.
- FISCal.229 – Year End Report 8 – Post-Closing Trial Balance Report (updated)
- FISCal.238 – Issuing Corrected/New 1099 (updated)
- FISCal.256 – Year End Report 7 – Subsidiaries on File Report (updated)
- FISCal.341 – Uploading Budget Templates in Hyperion (updated)
- FISCal.395 – Include Additional Charges in Procurement Contract Total Released Amount (updated)
- FISCal.534 – Reset Password Supplemental Job Aid (new)
Join our Job Aid Subscription List, to be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur.
- LM Adding a Lease (Right-To-Use) (new)
- LM Adding a Lease (Right-to-Use) with Increased/Decreased Payments Built into the Lease (new)
- LM Amending a Lease (Right-to-Use) – Change to Chartfield Values (new)
- LM Create a PO for Lease Payments Made in the First Fiscal Year of the Lease (new)
- LM Create a Receipt for a PO for Lease Payments (new)
- LM Entering a Lease/Financed Purchase Contract into FI$Cal for Payment (new) LM Making a Payment for a Lease/Financed Purchase – Update the Voucher (new)
- FI$Cal Learning Center Overview (updated)
- Introduction to Power BI: Expense Analytics Report (new)
- What is a Playlist? (new)
- How to Create and Share Playlists (new)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.