Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in January.
- FISCal.484 – FI$Cal to SCO Monthly Reconciliation Report-Power BI (updated)
- FISCal.530 – Non-Warrant Voucher Inbound (INFAP057) (new)
- FISCal.532 – Lease Management Questionnaire (new)
- FISCal.533 – Entering Subscription-Based Information Technology Arrangement (SBITA) Contracts (Leases) (new)
By joining our Job Aid Subscription List, you will be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur.
- CM Running the Reconciliation Aging Report (updated)
- LM Adding a Financed Purchase Contract (new)
- LM Approve Transactions to Interface to Accounts Payable (new)
- LM Locating the Voucher ID for a Lease Payment (new)
- LM View/Update a Financed Purchase in Asset Management (new)
- LM View/Update a Lease (Right-To-Use) in Asset Management (new)
- LM Running the Manage Interface to AP/Billing Process (new)
- LM Running the Manage Transaction Generator (new)
- General Ledger Journals (updated)
- Lease/Financed Purchase Contracts (updated)
- Processing Procurement Contracts (updated)
- Processing Purchase Orders (updated)
- Requisitions (updated)
- FI$Cal TV Episode 39 December 2022: SRPP 1099 Printing and Reporting Service with the VMG & the FSC ServiceNow Self-Service Portal (new)
- FI$Cal TV Episode 40 January 2023: FISCal’s new Chief Deputy Director, Customer Impact Committee (CIC), Power BI Project Expenditure and Reimbursement Report (new)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.