Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in November 2022.
- FISCal.399 – How to Record EPP and SABRC in FI$Cal (updated)
- FISCal.427 – Reviewing the Payee Data Record (STD 204) and Payee Data Record Supplement (STD 205) (updated)
- FISCal.519 – DT Voucher Error Detail Report – Billed Department (new)
- FISCal.525 – Procurement Contract Releases (new)
Joining our Job Aid Subscription List, to be notified of new or updated job aids as they happen.
- CM Book to Bank Reconciliation (updated)
- CM Running the Bank Statement Report (updated)
- CM Running the Semi-Manual Reconciliation (updated)
- CM Viewing Bank Transactions Online (updated)
- Cash Management (updated)
- Processing Procurement Contracts (updated)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.