Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in October 2023.
- AP1003 Voucher Processing Curriculum Slides (new)
- 418 – 1099 Withholding Adjustment Interface (updated)
- 486 – How to use the Purchase Order Upload (INFPO119) (updated)
By joining our Job Aid Subscription List, you will be notified of new or updated job aids as they happen.
- AP Demo – Accounts Payable WorkCenter (new)
- AP Demo – Certifying Vouchers under Penalty of Perjury (new)
- AP Demo – Create a Regular AP Voucher with a PO Receipt (new)
- AP Demo – Create a Regular AP Voucher without a PO (new)
- AP Demo – Deleting vs Closing Vouchers (new)
- AP Demo – Review PO Information (new)
- AP Demo – SpeedCharts (new)
- AP Demo – Template Vouchers (new)
- AP Demo – Undo Matching Process (new)
- AP Demo – Where to Review and Approve Vouchers (new)
- AP Lecture – 5 Ws of Accounts Payable (new)
- AP Lecture – Accounting Entries for Posted Vouchers (new)
- AP Lecture – AP Reports and Queries (new)
- AP Lecture – Monitoring Voucher Errors (new)
- AP Lecture – SCO Audit Communications (new)
- AP Lecture – Voucher Approval Overview and Workflow (new)
- AP Lecture – Voucher Styles and Ways to Create Reg Voucher (new)
- AP Lecture – Voucher Workflow (new)
- AP Simulation – Un-Matching a Voucher (new)
- Want to register for a Virtual Instructor Led Training? (new)
Link and Login Information
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions regarding the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.