Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in October 2021.
- FISCal.056 – Voucher Spreadsheet Upload (updated)
- FISCal.080 – AM Reports within the FI$Cal System (updated)
- FISCal.464 – Completing CAR Reportable Section (updated)
- FISCal.493 – Entering a Lease (Right to Use Lease) (updated)
- FISCal.496 – Entering a Lease (Right-To-Use Lease) with Increased Payments Built into the Lease (new)
- FISCal.500 – Amending a Lease (Right-To-Use Lease) for a Cost Increase-Decrease and Term Extension (new)
You can be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- AP Correcting Voucher Build Errors (updated)
- Lease/Financed Purchase Contracts (updated)
- Maintaining Vouchers (updated)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.