Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in March.
- FISCal.080 – PC Reports within the FISCal System (updated)
- FISCal.167 – P-Card Transactions Reconciliation Process in FI$Cal (updated)
- FISCal.346 – P-Card FAQs (updated)
- FISCal.535 – Update Identity Self-Service Challenge Questions (new)
By joining our Job Aid Subscription List, you will be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur.
- LM Adding a Stepped Lease (Right-to-Use) for a CPI in Effect on the Commencement Date (updated)
- LM Adding a Subscription-Based Information Technology Arrangement Contract (SBITA Leases) (new)
- LM Completing the Lease Management Questionnaire (new)
- LM Expire a Lease (Right-To-Use) at End of Term/Early Termination (updated)
- LM Expire/Close a Financed Purchase when the Contract has Ended (updated)
- LM Running the Lease Liability Payment Schedule Report (new)
- Lease/Financed Purchase Contracts (updated)
- Power BI (updated)
- Self-Service Tools (updated)
- FI$Cal TV Episode 41 February 2023: Interview with FISCal’s Director, Relations Coordinator, FLC Training, and FSC Updates (new)
- Introduction to Power BI: Budget to Actuals Report (new)
- Introduction to Power BI: KK History Summary Report (new)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact the FLC at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.