Information Security is a priority at FI$Cal. When working with the FI$Cal Service Center (FSC), it is important that our clients remember to be careful with the data they are sharing when emailing the FSC. The following tips will help you protect the privacy of your department’s data:
- Do not share your login credentials with anyone.
- Do not email sensitive or confidential data to the FSC.
- Consider what you are sending – ensure confidential data is not contained in a screenshot or image.
- If your issue involves sensitive data, please call the FSC for assistance in redacting the data before submitting a ticket.
- Consider contacting the FSC and requesting a WebEx session. It may speed up issue resolution.
If you have additional questions, you can contact the FSC via ServiceNow when logged into the system, by phone toll-free at (855) FISCAL0 (855-347-2250), or by email.