The Department of FISCal (FI$Cal) continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in September (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
This enhancement is to create new project costing (PC) allocation within PROJ_RESOURCE table for priced transactions so that billing and revenue recognition pick up the allocated priced transactions instead of the original interfaced transactions that still contain clearing account chartfields. Related to CR014079.
Created a new custom page for the allocation wrapper process for users to be able to run a process to perform PC allocations in a staging table prior to copying the results of allocations to PROJ_RESOURCE table. This custom page will allow the user to choose an option to either “delete process instance staged data” or to “finalize staged data.”
- Request to create a PC allocation staging table (ZZ_PC_ALO_RES ) for the Department of General Services (DGS) PC allocation step. This PC temporary table is where the allocation results will be recorded to allow DGS to review the results of the allocation. Once validations are complete and results are correct, the department can run the final allocation step to populate PROJ_RESOURCE table.
- Request to create Query – ZZ_PROJ_RES_ALO_PC_VALIDATION based out of the ZZ_PC_ALO_RES staging table that DGS and departments can use for the validation related to Security CR014194.
Created a new staging table ZZ_PC_ALO_RES to create PC Allocation Validation Report query out of this table.
Request: CS0172276, CS0190600
This is base CR for ZZ_Accounts Payable (AP) menu items:
EXTAP127 Modify the Pay Cycle process to produce a single PDF file for all paychecks – Main Menu > FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Extension > AP > BU PDF Consolidation Maint.
INFAP057 for ORF Voucher Upload process – Main Menu > FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Interfaces > AP > Non Warrant Vouchers Upload.
RPTAP138 AP Recon Rpt for JV TC35/38 Recon – Main Menu > FI$Cal Processes > FI$Cal Report > AP Reports > FI$Cal Outbound AP JV Recon.
Created ZZ_AP menu items:
Modify the Pay Cycle process to produce a single PDF file for all paychecks.
INFAP057 for ORF Voucher Upload process.
AP Recon Rpt for JV TC35/38 Recon.
Request to create a new self-service feature that will allow department users to download the configuration data files for interface/conversion:
- New configuration setup pages for the interface/conversion team to configure the interface/conversion tasks.
- A new run control page and process for the department to generate the configuration data files.
- Created new configuration setup pages for the interface/conversion team to configure the interface/conversion tasks.
- Created a new run control page and process for the department to generate the configuration data files.
Request to add two new AP queries (ZZ_EXV_VCHR_PYMNT_HOLD_DTL and ZZ_DELETED_VCHR) to the month-end close (MEC) automation process.
Added existing query ZZ_EXV_VCHR_PYMNT_HOLD_DTL (RPTAP136) to MEC automation tool.
New query, copied from OSO_Deleted_Voucher query, ZZ_DELETED_VCHR (RPTAP141) added to MEC automation tool.