Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in June 2022.
- Asset Disposal Flowchart (updated)
- Creating Assets Flowchart (updated)
- Creating Assets Infographic (updated)
- Department P-Card Administration Flowchart (new)
- Depreciation Flowchart (updated)
- Depreciation Infographic (new)
- FI$Cal P-Card Reconciliation Process Flowchart (new)
- FISCal.446 – Create a Regular Voucher Using Expedite Payment Option (updated)
- FISCal.521 – External Transactions for Unrecorded Cashed Checks (new)
- Maintaining Assets Flowchart (updated)
- Maintaining Asset Infographic (updated)
- P-Card Flowchart (new)
- Procurement Contract Flowchart (new)
- Purchase Order Flowchart (new)
- Requisition Flowchart (new)
- Requisition to Check Process Flowchart (new)
- Requisition to Check P-Card Reconciliation Flowchart (new)
You can be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- GL Creating a Statistics Journal (updated)
- GL Running the Agency Reconciliation Report (updated)
- Creating Assets (updated)
- General Ledger Journals (updated)
- Maintaining Assets (updated)
- Month End Close Process (updated)
- Processing Purchase Orders (updated)
- Voucher Processing (updated)
- FI$CalTv Episode 31, April 2022: Customer Item Payment (CIP) Approval Enhancement Demonstration and FSC Trending Items (new)
- FI$CalTv Episode 32, May 2022: Centralized Treasury System (CTS) to CTS Fund Transfer Functionality (new)
- FI$CalTv Episode 33, May 2022: Success with Desktop Procedure Guides (new)
You can receive alerts as soon as we post new content and get instant access to our videos by subscribing to our FI$Cal YouTube channel. Just click on the red “subscribe” button on the upper right-hand side of our YouTube channel home page.
Link and Login Information:
You FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have questions regarding the FLC, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.