Here is the monthly roundup of new/updated training content that was added to the FI$Cal Learning Center (FLC) in April 2022.
- Enter and Process Vouchers and Processing Payments Flowchart (new)
- FISCal.006 – Bank Reconciliation – Semi-Manual Reconciliation (updated)
- FISCal.052 – Equipment Purchase Order with Multi-Year Maintenance Service Agreements (updated)
- FISCal.388 – Financial Transparency Website Transaction Review and Reconciliation Process (updated)
- FISCal.427 – Reviewing the Payee Data Record (STD 204) and Payee Data Record Supplement (STD 205) (updated)
- FISCal.467 – Power BI Budget to Actuals Report (updated)
- FISCal.469 – Power BI KK History Detail Report (updated)
- FISCal.470 – Power BI KK History Summary Report (updated)
- FISCal.484 – FI$Cal to SCO Monthly Reconciliation Report-Power BI (updated)
- FISCal.506 – CTS to CTS Fund Transfers (new)
- FISCal.513 – Accessing and Personalizing Power Business Intelligence Reports (new)
- FISCal.516 – Amending a Lease (Right-To-Use Lease) To Change Chartfield Values (new)
- FISCal.517 – Using the Notes Tab from the PC General Information Page (new)
You can be notified of new or updated job aids as they occur by joining our Job Aid Subscription List.
- AM Adding an Asset Using Express Add (updated)
- AM Performing an Asset Retirement (updated)
- AM Performing Physical Updates on an Asset (updated)
- AM Retiring Assets Using the Disposal Worksheet (updated)
- AM Running the Depreciation Close (Month-End) Process (updated)
- Asset Management Reports (updated)
- Creating Assets (updated)
- Maintaining Assets (updated)
- Month End Close Process (updated)
- Project Costing (updated)
Link and Login Information:
You can access the FLC here: https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-learning-center/. The FLC is limited to authorized users. Please log in using your FI$Cal credentials.
If you have any questions, please contact the FI$Cal Client Training Section at FiscalLearningCenter@fiscal.ca.gov.