The Departmental Authorities or their Designee(s) are the only State employees who can authorize access to data, processes and applications within the FI$Cal system. The Departmental Authority can be only the Department Director, Executive Director (for Boards, Commissions, or Authorities), Chief Deputy (for Constitutional Offices), or Agency Secretary (for State Agencies). Designees can authorize users on behalf of the Departmental Authority. A Departmental Authority can be removed by a successor Departmental Authority, Chair of a Board, Commission or Authority, or a Constitutional Officer. Please contact your Department Liaison to determine your department’s Authority.
- Post Upgrade Login Help Guide (PDF)
- Clear Web Browser Cache Help Guide (PDF)
- FI$Cal End User Role Description Handbook (Detail Roles) (PDF)
- FI$Cal End User Role Description Handbook (Summary Roles) (PDF)
- User Access Request FAQs (PDF)
- Introduction to ISS Portal Video