This webpage contains files that are accessible using assistive technology tools.
FI$Cal for Bidders and Suppliers. FI$Cal is now offering online training for bidder and supplier activities in Cal eProcure (www.CALeProcure.ca.gov). Cal eProcure is the new vendor portal that will be replacing BidSync in December 2015.
FI$Cal uses the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) as its training delivery system. Oracle UPK is an interactive learning tool which provides simulated system transactions and guided instruction.
Technical Requirements for Oracle UPK
Oracle UPK is designed to function best with Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 8-11 or Firefox 17, although other web browsers and Windows versions may perform acceptably. Please note that Internet Explorer is the recommended web browser.
- FI$Cal for Bidders and Suppliers [Access It!]
- Viewing public solicitation events [Access It!]
- Registering as a bidder [Access It!]
- Registering as an eSupplier [Access It!]
- Searching for purchase documents as an eSupplier [Access It!]
- Viewing event invitations [Access It!]
- Post and View Vendor Ads [Access It!]
- Applying for SB/DVBE Certification [Access It!]
- Searching for SB and DVBEs [Access It!]
- Searching for LPAs [Access It!]
Last Updated on