The Department of FISCal (FI$Cal) operates the statewide financial system to enable California to perform budgeting, procurement, cash management and accounting functions transparently and efficiently. Our goal with our social media sites is to engage the public and our customers to enhance awareness of the FI$Cal system and provide pertinent updates and information. Follow us on social media for up-to-date news about our department.
Our social media accounts are not used for customer support or as a help desk for technical or system-related issues. If you need help with any of our services, we encourage you to use one of our user support tools or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The department maintains the following accounts:
To report suspected fraudulent accounts, contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media Comments
We welcome your feedback and expect your comments to be respectful and courteous of other social media users and FI$Cal staff. We reserve the right to determine what is respectful and courteous and as such, delete any comments that violate our guidelines. Flagrant or repeat violators of these terms will be banned/blocked.
Comments may be removed if they contain:
- Personal information (e.g., phone numbers, addresses or account information)
- Obscene, indecent or profane language
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or political affiliation or belief
- Off topic, inaccurate or misleading information
- Pornography or links to sexual content
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
- Violations of intellectual property rights
- Promotion or endorsement of a political campaign or candidate
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or non- governmental agency.