The Department of FISCal continually makes updates and enhancements to the system based on feedback from our end users. Our goal is to improve usability while maintaining the highest level of security for the state’s data.
FI$Cal released the following enhancements in February 2021 (descriptions include ServiceNow case numbers):
Record to Report (General Ledger, Labor Distribution, KK (commitment control)
- Updated the KK Activity Detail History Report (RPTGL285) and KK Activity Detail History Report_FED (RPTGL307) to change the Run Control parameter – Reporting Structure code – from a single value to a range of values (both versions) and to include additional fields (RPTGL307 only). (CS0169196/EPIC 40736)
Req to Check (AP, PO, Asset Management, Procurement)
- Removed hardcoded Business Unit criteria.
2. Added 9 new fields (Fund, Program, PC BU, Project, Activity, Reporting Structure, Approp Ref, ENY, and Accounting Date).
3. Added additional Prompts: Business Unit, Accounting Date From/To, Program, PC BU, and Project.
4. Modified existing prompt: Agency Use to Agency Use From/To. (CS0200860/EPIC 63762)
- Modified Z_PTPT1000_PUBLIC PL so Public user can access the New UNSPSC Search page from the following pages:
1. LPA Search Page
2. SCPRS Search page
3. CSCR Search page
4. Certification Public Search page
Added WEBLIB_INFLIGHT to Z_PTPT1000_PUBLIC PL (CS0087457)
- InFlight modified 8 pages to support CR011147. (CS0087457)
- Modified the Reports (3), Queries (7), and Run Control pages (2) to display 254 characters UNSPSC Code Description. (CS0087457)
- Added a new 254-character field to capture UNSPSC Description and hide the existing 60-character Description field on the Item Category page.
2. Created a new component/page (Manage UNSPSC), which allows user UNSPSC codes using UNSPSC, Status, Physical Nature and 254-character UNSPSC Description search fields, and also enable users to download the UNSPSC Codes based on search parameters.
3. Hide existing/delivered Item Categories search component.
4. Modified the Category Code prompt to allow users to search UNSPSC Code using UNSPSC and 254-character UNSPSC Description on 27 Transaction pages, 11 Inquiry pages, and 3 Run Control pages.
5. Created SQL script to update newly added DESCR254 field.
6. Inactivated UNSPSC codes. (CS0087457)
- Modified the delivered functionality to allow Department Contract Buyer to change the Supplier while creating a new version of the existing Contracts.
2. Created a new custom record (ZZ_CNT_SUPH_TBL) to maintain the Supplier information for each Supplier Change along with Supplier Change Reason code.
3. Created a new ‘Supplier Change History’ page and add a hyperlink on the Contract Entry page.
4. Added two additional columns on Fiscal SCPRS Version History page as “Supplier ID” and “Supplier Name”.
5. Added an alert message on the PO Component to alert the user about Supplier Change on the Contract. (CS0167100)
- Modified Z_CNTRL_PO_CFG_MAINT PL for below changes:
1. Grant access to Acquisition Type and Acquisition Method configuration page
2. Remove access from Acquisition Sub Type and Acquisition Sub Method.
3. Grant access to the Manage UNSPSC page. (CS0180555)
- Modified the Acquisition Type page to add an effective date feature and merge Acquisition Sub Type functionality into the Acquisition Type page.
2. Modified the Acquisition Method page to add an effective date feature and merge Acquisition Sub Method functionality into the Acquisition Method page.
3. Modified existing Acquisition fields (Type, Sub Type, Method, and Sub Method) prompt to fetched maximum effective dated on transactional pages (PO, Contract, SCPRS, P-Card, Requisition, Event)
4. Created a new prompt for Acquisition fields (Type, Sub Type, Method, and Sub Method) to fetch all distinct values for 10 Search pages, 10 PS Queries and 11 Report Run Control pages.
5. Added validation to ensure that user cannot submit transaction (PO, Contract, P-Card, Requisition, and Event) for approval with inactive acquisition field value (Type, Sub Type, Method, and Sub Method)
6. Enhanced the Copy To functionality to not copy Inactive Acquisition fields (Type, Sub Type, Method, Sub Method) from source transaction to the new transaction for PO, Contract, P-Card, Requisition, Event component. Also, pop up an alert message displaying the fields that are not copied.
7. Added validation to ensure that user cannot submit transaction (PO, Contract, P-Card, Requisition, and Event) for approval with inactive Item Category (UNSPSC) field value
8. Enhanced the Copy To functionality to not copy Inactive Item Category (UNSPSC) from source transaction to the new transaction for PO, Contract, P-Card, Requisition, and Event component, pop up an alert message displaying the fields that are not copied.
9. Modified PO Upload interface and SCPRS Upload interface to add new validation to ensure Acquisition fields (Type, Sub Type, Method and Sub Method) are active before transactions are uploaded.
10. Created SQL script to update Effective Date, Effective status and Display Acquisition Sub Type and Sub Method flags. (CS0180555)
- Allowed configuration of Identifiers (Default Funding for Redeposit page) specific to Reason Code and added Department Chart of Account including Service Location, Agency Use, Affiliate, and Fund Affiliate.
2. Added edit on Post Issuance Transaction pages – Process Payment, Warrant Post Issuance, Mass Operation, to allow selection of Identifiers based on Reason Code.
3. Added Reason Code and Identifier on Mass Payment Approval page. (CS0264413)
Order to Cash: (AR, Billing, Cash Management)
- A new App Engine was created to reclassify AR Items with different combination of reverted appropriations at year end and added to “AR_RECLAS” Job. (CS0242862)
- Updated the Code behind the Query Viewer/Query Manger page to hide or unhide the schedule link depending on the users PLs. (Note: If the user has the Z_QUERY_SCHEDULE role in combination with a role that also grants access to the Query Viewer or Query Manager page, they will be able to see the link to schedule a query; if not, the link will be hidden.)
Removed Query Scheduler access from the below roles as there is a dedicated role that should be assigned (Z_QUERY_SCHEDULE) to grant this access:
– AR Reporter
– Central GL Batch Processor
– Central PO Reporter
– Department LD Processor
– GL Reporter
– GL Report Developer
– PC Reporter (CS0227539)