(formerly known as FI$Cal Circuit Report)
An email report with information about common questions and issues, as well as the FI$Cal standard answer or resolution.
WHAT PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE:
- Inconsistent answers
- Time for tickets to get solved
- Volume of tickets
A process to share common questions/issues and their answers/solutions (this process is repeated on a regular basis, at least monthly):
- Step 1: FI$Cal gathers data on common questions and issues from departments
- Step 2: FI$Cal organizes and groups common questions and issues
- Step 3: FI$Cal identifies the standard, single answer to the common question and issue
- Step 4: FI$Cal posts this information monthly on the FI$Cal Focus Newsletter blog
FI$Cal TV – Once a month, via WebEx sessions, we will connect end users with FI$Cal Subject Matter Experts to help you answer questions about specific topics to provide valuable tips, tricks, and information. The first episode of FI$Cal Tv was aired last August 22, 2019 with the topic of General Ledger.
Last Updated on