For Your Action – BUSN984: Attend Department Functions Release Pre Go Live Town Hall
May 25 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Dear Department Liaison,
Please join us to prepare for the Department Functions June 2021 Release coming to FI$Cal for your department on Monday, June 14, 2021. This Q&A-style town hall will be your opportunity to learn about how the upcoming functionality will impact your department’s Year End Close (YEC) business processes at the end of this fiscal year, including:
- New Journal Entry source to create a separate accrual entry for unbilled reimbursement (encumbrances)
- Improved auto reversal functionality to create reversal journals when appropriate, such as year-end accrual entries
- New SCO version of Reports 18 and 19 will also be available as part of this release at a later date
You will also have the chance to ask questions to SCO FI$Cal Subject Matter Experts and provide any feedback you may have.
Who: GL Approver, GL Processor, GL Reporter
What: Department Functions Pre Go Live Town Hall
When: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Where: Microsoft Teams
Why: Learn more about how to get ready for the YEC changes coming with the Department Functions Release in June. Join us for a live discussion with Subject Matter Experts as we prepare for the release.
|To connect your COMPUTER or Smartphone App to the Microsoft Teams Live Event:|
To enter the event:
- Click Here
- Select Join event, Enter First Name, Last Name, and State Email if prompted
- If prompted to, select Run the Microsoft application or view through Web Browser
Are you having issues entering the event? Please use the following link:
- Share this invitation with impacted end users.
- Ensure impacted end users attend the Pre Go Live Town Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact the Change Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.