- This event has passed.
FI$CalTv Episode 39 December 8, 2022
December 8, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Dear FI$CalTv Viewer,
SAVE THE DATE for our next FI$CalTv episode: Thursday, December 8, 2022, 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please join us for another informative episode that will include:
- SRPP 1099 Printing and Reporting Service with the Vendor Management Group (VMG) and Q&A
- FSC ServiceNow Self-Service Portal
Please refer to the DOF website/Chart of Accounts – Crosswalk of Accounts to Legacy Accounts-Department Use: https://dof.ca.gov/budget/resources-for-departments/fiscal-resources-for-budget/. If you have questions after the episode please contact VMG, email@example.com, for more information. You can also refer to the below job aids for assistance:
- 205 – Add a Supplier Record
- 206 – Complete Supplier Update Request Form
- 238 – Issue Corrected-New 1099
- 417 – Run the 1099 Reportable Payments Report
- 418 – 1099 Withholding Adjustment Interface
- 427 – Reviewing the Payee Data Record (STD 204) and Payee Data Record Supplement (STD 205)
|To connect your COMPUTER or Smartphone App to the Microsoft Teams Live Event:|
To enter the event:
- Click Here
- Select Join event, Enter First Name, Last Name, and State Email if prompted
- If prompted to, select Run the Microsoft application or view through Web Browser
Are you having issues entering the event? Please use the following link:
If you would like to receive FI$CalTv invitations directly, please sign up for our FI$CalTv Subscription List on our Website at https://fiscal.ca.gov/user-support/fiscal-subscriptions/.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: FI$CalTv.