Skip to Main Content
Contact Us Search
Organization Title


Local Governments

To keep vendor/payee records unique, FI$Cal has selected the Federal Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) as its unique identifier. Government entities will have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) as their TIN. FI$Cal recognizes that providing the FEIN may be new to your organization and although this is not a requirement, our request will allow the State to better maintain its vendor data and provide improved tracking and reporting capabilities.


Government Entity Letter


Government TIN Form


Please choose one of the following three ways to submit a Government TIN Form:

    • Fax to: 916-576-5200
    • Mail a hard copy to:

    FI$Cal Project
    Attn: Vendor Management/Government Form
    2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 215
    Sacramento, CA 95815-3839

Contact Us

FI$Cal Service Center (FSC), Vendor Management
Phone (Toll Free): 1-855-347-2250

Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., excluding State holidays.